The Central Bank of Cyprus has said it will not adopt a policy of re-hiring staff members out of early retirement, but has defended the return of three retired former employees on short-term contracts.
The workers in question elected to retire last year, before re-joining the central bank shortly after on contracts of between three and 12 months in length.
Employees are permitted to take early retirement at any point in their tenure, an option that Avgi Mylona, director of human resources, organ
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations