The People's Bank of China's (PBoC) top committee has been reshuffled for a second time this year, with seven new members appointed in one swoop as it grapples with a slowing economy and gradual reform of the country's capital markets.
Four high-level government officials, including vice finance minister Shi Yaobin, are joining the PBoC monetary policy committee (MPC), the central bank said on June 15.
The appointments were made by China's state council, the country's chief administrative author
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart