The outgoing president of the World Bank, Robert Zoellick, said today (June 27) that he will join the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard University and the Peterson Institute for International Economics when he steps down as World Bank Group president on June 30.
Zoellick will become the Peterson Institute's first ‘distinguished visiting fellow' as well as becoming a senior fellow at Harvard. Zoellick said he intended to work "on the intersection of economics and secu
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations