The Central Bank of the Philippines on March 8 held a ceremony to officially open a new office building in Roxas City. It is the eighth branch constructed using the new design of central bank buildings.
The event was led by governor Amando Tetangco and attended by other members of the central bank's monetary board, the Capiz provincial governor Victor Tanco, Capiz first district congressman Antonio del Rosario, and Roxas City mayor Angel Alan Celino.
On March 7, the central bank in partnership
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit