The Central Bank of the Philippines on March 8 held a ceremony to officially open a new office building in Roxas City. It is the eighth branch constructed using the new design of central bank buildings.
The event was led by governor Amando Tetangco and attended by other members of the central bank's monetary board, the Capiz provincial governor Victor Tanco, Capiz first district congressman Antonio del Rosario, and Roxas City mayor Angel Alan Celino.
On March 7, the central bank in partnership w
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré