New Zealand's sovereign ratings were under threat on Wednesday after Fitch, one of the big three ratings agencies, placed the country on negative watch.
Fitch affirmed New Zealand's long-term foreign-currency rating at AA+, its long-term local-currency rating at triple A and its short-term foreign-currency rating at F1+, but said it had revised the outlook on ratings from negative to stable.
The rating agency said the revision reflected concern about the medium-term growth outlook given the coun
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart