According to Business Day the report says that demand needs to expand 2.3% to absorb additional central bank sales.
Under the terms of the new central bank gold sales agreement between the European Central Bank and 14 other central banks setting a limit on gold sales, there will be a programme of sal
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Malaysian central bank sends details of own land deal to anti-corruption body
- Strike halts Australian banknote production
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms