Hamad Saud Al Sayyari, chief of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency, also said that the currency which oil is priced in doesn't make a difference, adding that what matters is the stability in oil prices.
"I don't believe that there is a new shift (
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde