Venezuelan on Thursday imposed as his government sought to bruising from a two-month opposition strike that failed to oust him.
Chavez said currency trading -- suspended for two weeks --would resume under a fixed exchange rate and tighter controls to shore up international reserves and the battered local bolivar currency.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession