Trading volume in the forex market remained thin on Thursday, following the trend established the previous day, with the baht moving between 41.82 to 42.10 baht to the US dollar.
A dealer said that, after the prime minister took the central bank to task for allowing excessive volatility,
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations