Source: ITAR-TASS news agency
Moldova's National Bank has diversified the national foreign exchange reserves, which currently stand at 263m dollars, in order to alleviate the risks related to the growth of the euro.
Moldovan National Bank sources told reporters on Tuesday [17 June] the US dollar accounted for 60 per cent of the reserves; the euro for 30 per cent and the British
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting