Governor Sultan Nasser Al Suweidi said the process of diversifying reserves, worth more than $25 billion, was ongoing after the UAE decided to convert 10 percent of its reserves into gold and euros earlier this year.
"It has not been done yet but it's a medium to long-term objective, it cannot
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Malaysian central bank sends details of own land deal to anti-corruption body
- Strike halts Australian banknote production
- EBA and ECB hit out at capital hurdles to banking union
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls