"Currently, reserves are at a comfortable level relative to imports and short-term debt, but these ratios will fall in the absence of intervention," the IMF said in a statement.
"To the extent that markets take comfort from these ratios, the NBP may wish at some stage to prevent a sustained decline by s
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor