Source: Interfax News Agency
The chairman of the Central Bank of Russia has called for the gradual liberalisation of currency regulation.
"Currency regulation should be liberalised gradually, and must certainly be accompanied by measures to strengthen the banking system," Sergey Ignatiyev said at the 14th Congress of the Association of Russian Banks.
Currency regulation ought to b
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde