The conference, organised by the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, is hosted by the UK government, which has taken a particular interest in recent years in extra help for very poor states.
International concern has often been concentrated on sub-Saharan Africa. But the war in Afghanis
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power