A local court ruled in favor of Mercantil de Pernambuco, barring the Central Bank from selling the bonds. Mercantil de Pernambuco's lawyer Fernando Orotavo Junior said his client has around R$1.5 billion in these bonds. The Central Bank said it will appeal.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting