Antara quoted on Friday central bank Governor Sjahril Sabirin as saying that according to existing banking law, Bank Indonesia could only freeze bank accounts if a banking crime had been committed.
A senior U.S. official had met with Sjahril to discuss the possibility of freezing the local financial assets of bin Laden, the prime suspec
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations