The two are Tharman Shanmugaratnam, managing director of the Monetary Authority of Singapore, and Khaw Boon Wan, permanent secretary of the Ministry of Trade and Industry.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde