"While the problems of structural contradiction and insufficient demand remain unresolved, the shadow of deflation will persist," wrote Dai Genyou, secretary of the bank's monetary policy committee, in the state-run Financial News.
China's Ministry of Finance has said that a sustained end to deflation and the recovery of private sector inve
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms