The People's Bank of China said on Thursday that it will introduce a raft of further measures to control what it described as the country's "severe" liquidity problem.
The measures proposed, according to local news reports, include central bank and treasury bond issues, and hiking the reserve requirement ratio - the amount of reserves banks must hold as a proportion of liabilities. Interest rates and exchange rates policies will also be more coordinated "so as to stabilise inflation anticipat
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power