It said the Central Asian state's total international reserves, which also include the National Fund popularly tagged "the fund for future generations", stood at $4.180 billion on April 15, having risen 6.2 percent since 31 March.
The bank said Kazakhstan's net foreign currency reserves had increased by $26.9 million to $2.119 b
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations