But the scheme - bond issues staggered between now and 2006 - removes much of the uncertainty over how total liabilities estimated to equal more than $33bn will be absorbed.
There had been fears the government might chance the risk to monetary stability by printing mon
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power