Demand for an exchange was boosted as Y. V. Reddy, deputy governor of the Reserve Bank of India, the country's central bank, made a public announcement that the "constitution of a gold exchange would help in efficient price discovery and emergence of healthy and transparent market practices".
The RBI plays an important role i
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development