The Czech National Bank on Wednesday attacked a leading Czech daily's decision to publish the financial information of its senior employees despite an earlier warning by the central bank.
Hospodarske Noviny, a Czech newspaper, on Tuesday gave a detailed account of investments made by two members of the central bank's board, Miroslav Singer and Pavel Rezabek. The introduction of the article said: "Are you interested in the investments of people with access to the most exclusive banking sector i
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting