The latest sales brought the total to around 344 tons the SNB has sold since beginning its program in May 2000 to dispose of a total of 1,300 tons of surplus gold in its reserves.
The gold operations come under a framework agreed among 15 European central banks on 26 September 1999.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations