During the period from January 16 to 23, 2004, Russia's gold and forex reserves increased by 3.6 billion dollars or by 4.6 percent.
The figure for gold and forex reserves represents a record-high for the Bank of Russia.
In comparison with January 1, 2004, when the volume of Russia's gold and forex reserves amounted to 76.9
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor