"Since 1980, Canada's policy has been to sell gold into the market," said Jean-Michel Catta, a spokesman for the finance ministry. "We're doing it in a very gradual and controlled manner, so as not to be destructive to the market."
On Feb. 28, the Bank of Canada's gold holdings stood at 1.2 mill
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde