Central Huijin invested $3 billion in Blackstone shares, which have fallen nearly one-third from $35.74 to $23.45 since the June IPO.
Speaking at a forum in Shenzhen over the weekend, Wang said: "The company [Blackstone] is currently excellent in terms of both quality and earnin
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations