Financial sources close to the State Council, China's cabinet, said on Monday that Vice Finance Minister Lou Jiwei was likely to replace Hu Xiaolian as chairman of Central SAFE Investment, also known as Central Huijin.
Hu would remain in charge of the S
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio