Source: Dow Jones
The Hong Kong Monetary Authority on Wednesday again sold Hong Kong dollars, and bought U.S. dollars, giving fresh impetus to the weakening of the Hong Kong dollar's exchange rate, already under way after its sales earlier this week.
In its late
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré