Kalumba said that the group was studying, among other issues, a proposal to ask foreign investors to retain 75 percent of their profits within Zambia instead of shipping all their earnings to offshore accounts.He said central Bank of Zambia Governor Jacob Mwanza had in recent days spoken to mining companies - the
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?