"We don't have any intention of inducing the yen weaker by manoeuvring (or) by intervention in the foreign exchange market," said BOJ executive director Masayuki Matsushima.
In September, the BOJ intervened to drive the Japanese currency lower, selling yen for dollars and euros in a series of foreign exchang
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde