Hu was quoted as saying that China does not need to carry out a big adjustment of its foreign exchange reserve and that part of the reserves had been converted to currencies such as the South Korean won.
Hu, also vice-governor of the People'
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power