The Canadian dollar closed on Wednesday at 62.94 US cents, down from a close of 63.36 cents the day before and against a previous intra-day low of 63.09 cents, reached in August 1998 amid the emerging markets financial crisis.
"One of the key economic issues [for the Canadian dollar] is the behaviour of non-energy com
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio