According to figures quoted by Bloomberg News, BNP estimates reserve managers will sell as much as $660 billion of U.S. assets in the next three years as they attempt to reduce their share of dollars to 50 percent from about 65 percent today.
``Even a small reallocation amongst central banks could have a very negative impact on the dollar,'' Ian Stannard,
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?