"The trial of Sjahril Sabirin is adjourned for a week. The presiding judge Subardi is not ready to make a decision today because he is sick," Subardi said on Wednesday at the Central Jakarta District Court.
Prosecutors have demanded Sabirin be sentenced to four years jail for alleged graft and abuse of power over the 1999
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms