"The trial of Sjahril Sabirin is adjourned for a week. The presiding judge Subardi is not ready to make a decision today because he is sick," Subardi said on Wednesday at the Central Jakarta District Court.
Prosecutors have demanded Sabirin be sentenced to four years jail for alleged graft and abuse of power over the 1999
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say