The brief statement did not give details of debt issues, which are still pending approval by the central bank.
ADB is planning to issue one bln yuan in debt, an unnamed ADB official said according to AFX, without giving more details.
Earlier media reports said that the Asian Develo
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say