Under the measure, savers who mount successful legal challenges against existing restrictions on withdrawals will be prevented from claiming their money until the government has had a chance to appeal.
The move gives the beleaguered Argentine government some breathing space as it battles to contain a run on the banks which could trigger a total
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations