The central bank ascribed the increase in foreign exchanges trading to the fact that a huge amount of foreign money has flowed into nation after foreign exchange transactions were liberalized in 1999. The other reason was that trading companies have been very involved in
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency