The attained figure is an absolute maximum since the CBR started making public this information.
At the end of the reviewed week the reserves were 29.6 per cent above the 1 January 2002 level of 34.5bn dollars.
Gold and foreign exchange reserves consist of highly liquid financial assets at the di
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power