Source: Interfax news agency
Russia's gold and currency reserves amounted to 52.7bn dollars on 21 February, the Central Bank's public relations department said.
The reserves amounted to 51.4bn dollars on 14 February. Consequently, they gained by 1.3bn dollars over the week, to reach a new record level.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde