"My condition is not good. I couldn't stand even sitting for half an hour because of a headache and a cough," said Central Jakarta District Court judge Soebardi, who presided over the trial.
The trial was adjourned for a week.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession