According to the newspaper Diario Libre, Albizu revealed that some 30% of the Dominican central bank's current US$2 billions in reserves, is in the United Kingdom's currency.
"What has happened with the British pound is that it is offering a good return," he said, adding that the interes
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power