The new rate - of 1.4 pesos to $1, a devaluation of nearly 30% - could take effect within days.
An ultra-cautious reaction is hardly surprising, since a procession of five presidents in little more than two weeks on top of years of mismanagement has left little faith in politicians or their
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde