"The Central Bank of Russia is far from saying the national banking system is well", CBR First Deputy President, Tatyana Paramonova has said. As she spoke at a meeting of Russian and Israeli businessmen in Moscow on Jan. 24, 2000, Paramonova said that a fundamental reform of banking was required.
The Russian banking system is in a qualitatively new condition than three years ago. The number of banks has reduced by half to 1,300. Paramonova said that their position had improved, primarily becau
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
Back to Top