Currency trading, which was suspended on 21 December as the country's financial crisis gathered pace, had been due to resume on Wednesday.
The delay is sure to further undermine investor confidence in the dual exchange rate system unveiled as a replacement
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations