The World Bank is calling on the Venezuelan government to bring an end to its foreign currency controls as quickly as possible.
The measures were imposed around six weeks ago to protect international reserves which were dropping by around $70 million per day as the Central Bank of Venezuela (BCV) fought to support a plummeting bolivar that was suffering as a result of the oppositio
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power