The Philippines can swap as much as $6 billion of its local currency with the Bank of Japan while Japan's finance minister can draw up to $500 million from the Philippine central bank, the central bank said in a statement in Manila.
The deal replaces a smaller agreement from 2001. The Philippines is seeking as much as
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations