Researchers from the University of Cambridge have found that the computer systems that check these numbers are valid are easy to defeat.
They warn that unscrupulous insiders could exploit these weaknesses to raid customer accounts.
The researchers have called on banks to revise their security arrangements and use more open pr
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré