According to Clarin, the central bank will target a maximum sell rate for the peso of 3.20 per dollar, while newspaper Pagina 12 reported that the central bank has decided not to let the peso dip below 3.50.
The banks and exchange houses trading dollars on behalf of the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations