The ECB attributed the change in gold reserves to the sale of gold coins by one national central bank of the Eurosystem.
Meanwhile, the Eurosystem's foreign currency reserves decreased by EUR0.3 billion during the week to EUR257.1 billion as a result of customer and portfolio transactions.
The ECB also said that ca
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting